Monday, April 14, 2008

Interactive Innovation and Knowledge Management group

Last week I received an e-mail asking me if I could be the focal point in Shell Brasil inside of a group that will discuss and share what is being done around innovation and knowledge management inside the big companies in Brasil. Petrobras (NOC), Vale (3rd biggest minning company), Embraer (flight constructor), 3M (innovation company), BNDES (National Bank for Development – getting specialized in intangible assets), and some brasilian government institutions: FINEP, INMETRO, ONS, ANP and TJ.

After ask my manager permission, she approved and now I’m going there to represents Shell what will be good for Shell Brasil (having a person there to share what we are doing and learning from them) and to myself (expanding my KM connections inside of the big companies in Brasil.

Next 7th May there will be the first monthly meeting of this group of companies and I let you know here what happened there. Now is time to collect as much information here in Shell Brasil as possible around Innovation and KM being used. If I don’t find much I will talk about Shell global.

Regards,
Alex Lopes

No comments: