Thursday, April 17, 2008

Book "Sinergia" (Synergy) from Sergio Lins

Last week I received an e-mail from Sergio Lins, that was my professor in MBKM, offering his book named Sinergia (Synergy in portuguese). I had a look at some pages in his website and the book seems to be great. I'm very excited to start reading it.


The book talks about how to create, develop and keep the synergy, capitalizing the knowledge built in this process, not only in an Enterprise world but also personal and interpersonal.
Also some lessons learnt from consultants and executives that are investing a lot in Collaboration and Knowledge Management methodologies to improove the synergy in their business.
For the ones who speak portuguese, it is a very good book to read. I'm already waiting for mine to arrive.
Alexandre lopes

No comments: